Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Yeap Digital Ltd. (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
They protect your rights as well as ours.
We are Yeap Digital Ltd. a company registered in Scotland, number SC613962. Our address is 8 Albany St. EH1 3QB Edinburgh.
You are: Anyone who uses www.yeapdigital.co.uk.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave www.yeapdigital.co.uk immediately.
The terms and conditions:
In this agreement:
|“Consumer”||means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.|
|“Content”||means any content in any form published on www.yeapdigital.co.uk by us or any third party with our consent.|
|“Services”||means any of the services we offer for sale on www.yeapdigital.co.uk or, if the context requires, services we sell to you.|
|“Our Website”||means any website of ours, and includes all web pages controlled by us.|
|“Post”||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.|
In this agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation.
- these terms and conditions apply to all supplies of services by us to any customer. They prevail over any terms proposed by you.
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- except where stated otherwise, any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person;
- in this agreement references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or passed as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction, or other re-organisation involving that party.
- the headings to the paragraphs and schedules (if any) to this agreement do not affect the interpretation;
- a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation.
- in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party.
- these terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our services and so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our website.
- this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
3. Our contract with you
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other terms not forming part of this agreement.
- If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so and you accept personal responsibility for every act or omission by you.
- We do not guarantee that services advertised on yeapdigital.co.uk are available. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you order services.
- The price of services may be changed by us at any time. We will never change a price so as to affect the price charged to you at the time when you buy those services.
- If in future, you buy services from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via our website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- We do not sell the services in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the services if you live in a country we do not serve.
4. Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing said or done by us is an acceptance of an order until we confirm acceptance in writing, referring to the order.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall provide your order.
5. Price and payment
- The price payable for the services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on yeapdigital.co.uk. If that happens, we will not provide services until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- All charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced services, we will not be liable to supply that those services to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we provide it to you.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than  days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
6. Security of your credit card
We take care to make our website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
7. Cancellation and refunds
- The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered services, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
8. Foreign taxes and duties
- If you are not in the UK, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing services which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.